Walk a Mile in My Boots

Sunday, June 26, 2005

What happened to the U.S.A.?

What happened to our country? Abe Lincoln was legendary for his honesty. Yet somehow our politicians have morphed into some of the most dishonest people on earth. Not only are they dishonest but, they seem to be lineing there own pockets with government contracts. Last time I checked getting elected didn't mean you won the lotto. What will happen to our country if we continue down this dangerous path?
Often I think of moveing to Canada. The canadiens seem to mind there own business and I feel I would fit better in that type of society. Another plus would be that my tax dollars wouldn't go to George Bush's latest whim. Don't get me wrong I'm very patriotic however I do not think this is what the founding fathers had in mind. I'm sick of Georgey trying to play world police cheif.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home